Wednesday, September 01, 2004

home

finnally,i can sit down in front of my computer ,relax and relief all my stress. I have english tuition for these 3 days and day by day i learn a new thing and this teacher is very knowledgeable. further he is very open minded and i just like to keep arguing with him. first discussion that he gave us was 'do u live to aet or do u eat to live? i chose the latter but he can argue with me till i agree with him for the former one.
second day, he has asked which one is more important friends or family. for me , family is more important but because i like to argue with him so i chose friends but because he is also stubborn we have extended the da\ebate for another 30 minutes. however, today, after a long debate, finally i can make this tecaher agree with me.
for tennis,the teacher is very punctual even more pnctual than me and he doesnt like to wait people for a long time not even 5 minutes . but he is good. actually i have alot of things to write but this special artiv\cle has not perfect yet maybe i will put it later. these few daysa i am quite busy and happy.

No comments: