Friday, September 24, 2004

class

from my observation, it seems that the combining class has no co-operation at all. It divides into groupd. Everbody minds their own business. You,you, me,me. After all , I still prefer my old class.
We have land law,company law,equity and trust and tort in yr2. Land law and company law are teached by Miss Jane who likes to say 'yu huu', sap sap sui ( Tim and Azlan said sei sei sei), a piece of cake' (too friendly lecturer). The way she teaches us is like a kangoroo. I am really blurred.
Tort lecturer, miss Tan likes to say 'do u follow me' at the end of every sentences that she has said.
Miss Lau-equity and trust as what my classmates claim as the second Mr Balraj. However she is good in teaching.
I dont know why these days i am becoming more and more like a lazy worm. Lazy to read, lazy to come to every single class,always feel sleepy especially company and land law lectures. Is that because all the classes start in the afternoon? No single lectures comes into my mind. Maybe I should check my brain already,hahaha

1 comment:

Weng Tchung said...

Hang in there Alice, we can do it ;)