Saturday, March 12, 2005

grrrrrrrrrr

some people are some kind one, it is like they want to become someone else which they are not. Like what happened in KLCC today in a shop. I was trying room spray when one of the shop came and said hi, i didnt know that she is one of the staff. These was the conversation:
staff :'hi"
me:'hi"
staff:'are u going to try the room spray"
me: ya
staff: 'If u want to try it, u should use the tester"
me:(i saw the wrong one lar) 'this is the tester'
staff:(with british accent and different tone) no that is not,unless u want to buy it'
stupid , u think i cant afford to buy ar.there was no need for her to change the tone to British accent and grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......to show that because she works under a British shop so she needs to talk like Britishhhhhhhhhhhh.

I realised that nowadays kids are dare to show their opinions than previous generations where we used to not dare to say what we want and we are quite scared of our parents. It has disadvantages and advantages. The advantages side is they can easily adapt with people around them without fear. on the other hand, as a result of this, some of them talk to their parents in quite inpolite way. they pay no respect to the parents.

When i was talking to my friend , i just remembered one of my former classmates back in Penang. She has a problem with her kidney so everytime she needed to 'cuci darah' and everytime she came to class, there was a machine in her stomach. I got no contact with her anymore so dont know what happened to her. All her treatment and medicine cost a lot and sometimes as a classmate, we gt helped her. As a result of all those costs ,her parents who maybe have difficulty financially tried to slowly seldom came and see her ,seldom call and all those things.

What can i say is , i cant blame the parents also as they may gt money problems, second is maybe they have lost hope towards the daughter. This is the case of parents abondened the child.
Another case is children abandoned a mother in an unfinished house and being locked there with all those flies, woods, building materials and what this lady wore was only a piece of cloth and an underwear. I cant imagine what kind or type of children are they. Eventhough how busy are the children , to me at least they should spend sometime with their parents or at least let the parents to live in a proper house and have a proper food.
i am not going to become this type of kids, to me (when i was small, i have made a promise to myself that i am not going to abandon my parents) i will do the best things that i can do for my parents. in fact , i think, my parents are quite proud of me for what i have done in the past two years during chinese new year time. In some way, i have proved it to them,heheheeh

No comments: