Saturday, October 16, 2004

miracle

Wednesday (13-10-04) was my bad day. It was raining the whole morninf and the electricity in the house had been cut down because uncle did not pay for it. Further I have gone to international office (IO) to extend my student pass but they are not sure when are they going to give my passport back.

I must get my passport back efore 12 Nov as I need to go somewhere. If they cannot give me before that time, I dont know what am I supposed to do already. A lot of preparation must be done in order to make a student visa such as attendance records, results, payment receipt, photo, photocopy of passport, bla bla bla.

When I wanted to hand up the fees, I just realised that I had lost my wallet, I was quite blurred and I thought why was I so careless? I had searched the house up and down (in the dark) but still could not find.

Sometime around that time, I made a promise to myself that if i could find my wallet or there was a person who would return my wallet back, I would not talking bad (gossip) about others already.
Then suddenly, a guy who lives next to my room, have returned the wallet and nothing lost. This is really a miracle and since that time I have not started to talk bad (gossip) about others , only one or two times.

the moral of this is , dont be so careless and want to do everything quickly, sometimes you may forget to do something. Secondly, dont be so forgetful, remember where do you put your things, therefore if next time you need it, you can find it easily. thirdly, when you need to do that things, be focus on it, dont think of all the problems that arise from it. lastly dont forget to pay electricity bills.

No comments: