Saturday, March 27, 2010

Was out with Keke, Stev n Christine for dinner in Bridge Cafe yesterday; lovely meals n desserts. Also watched Hachiko in the morning and as usual as stubborn as I am normally, I thought that I would not cry becos of a movie. Its such a good movie n it also shows that how loyal a dog can be n it makes me wonder whether a human being can be loyal too since a dog can be ....n what would it be if the dog passed away before the owner? Hachiko also reminds me of my dog, Cody, he passed away 2 days after I left my hometown. Cody is actually my brother's dog, its a bday pressie from me to him but I took care of him most times even though I did not really fancy dogs as I am ths days.

Anyways, we girls r meeting out again ths wednesday for Yo Sushi,oh gosh I m really addicted to that place. n If not busy, I m going to tante Hirim's house for BBQ on 5 apr. n home aftawerds. :)

No comments: