Saturday, March 20, 2010

Holiday

I am going for holidays in about 2 weeks time, ths time is Asia again ie balik kampung. I am going to stop in Singapore , be at Medan for couple of weeks n Bandung for few days - my fren's wedding.
Well, since ths holiday is not going to involve lots of travelling like my previous 2, so I am thinking of going to do culiner tour ( foods) and local tour at my hometown. I did few search at restaurants, travel, stuffs about Medan , apparently I cant find lots of stuffs on the internet about Medan- very few limited stuffs that I can find about Medan. I do find that Tip Top is one of the nice restaurant at Medan other than that not much. There are also a few things such as layered cake/lapis legit, bika ambon, durian, markisa/passion fruit, nasi padang are all local foods which to me is a general knowledge as ths foods can be found easily/everywhere at Medan. I need to find something which cannot be easily found/unique fr Medan.

I am quite eager to see my niece in Singapore, too bad, not going to stay there for long due to the time of holiday, one of their famous food in Singapore is shredded pork, one of my fav too :)
Also looking forward to go to Bandung as heard that its beautiful n it gonna be my trip with mom, I want to go there as I can bring my mom to get away fr medan as she hasnt been out for a while.

No comments: