Thursday, March 18, 2010

OMG!! I cant imagine that the last post that I put in was in 2008 n this is 2010...well Happy Happy BElated Belated NEw Year and hopefully we will have a good year ahead. I was talking to my fren the other say about blogging n I told her that I had nt been updated my blog for years n I think I should have started on it again...

Currently, I am still living in Bristol and mite be , most possibly going back to Asia for good in Sept. I went out with my frens on tues and we were exploring all Asian foods, well it strange for me since that I eat most Asian foods , I should explore more of Europeans foods while I am here , aint I? Went out to watch Alice in wonderland yesterday n it was good and there is a new movie as well called Haachi and planning to watch it or buy the book.

This year, lots of things has changed on things surrounded my life, at one point, it is a good thing and vice versa, guess that everything has its good n bad, isnt it? I was hoping to see a sunny day today but its raining....

No comments: