Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry christmas and happy new year :)

Just a little thought from me in a happy, quite n peaceful Christmas day, I got a fortune cookies few days ago which stated "happiness comes from inside/ your heart is a place to draw true happiness". Few days ago, I just could not understand on how I could be happy if I m alone and with no friends around and how could I be happy/ draw happiness from my heart if no one is around me? However, after a while, I think the fortune cookie is right when i got it as I think it is depended on myself whether I would like to be happy or not. Well, i could be in a group of people but if my heart is not happy, there is no point be in the group. I am also not stating that alone is better than in a group, or don't socialize, but sometimes alone is better as we can do lots of thinking and be ourselves back. Other than that, sometimes, when we are alone, we feel lonely, but must not forget that out there, there are a lot of people who care about us even though they are not around us. ;)
Another time, i did get a fortune cookie which stated " would u rather be happy or right"? very strange, but it seems to relate to each other. Well, we are not able to confirm whether a matter is right or wrong till we confront/evidence to prove that the matter is right, so instead of having a lot of thinking whether the matter is right/ true, it is better not to think about it, focus on ourselves and think of ourselves. It may sound a bit selfish but I think that is one of my xmas solution to every of my problems ;0

No comments: