Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"BESTFRIEND"??!!

Lots of people tell me that I am their best friend bla bla bla, but how can you be so sure that a person is your best friend or not? as in order to be best friends, I think we must know each other well enough to claim that words n I will not classify a person as my best friend just because I have just known her/him for about a year, it is a lifelong process to reach that stage.

A best friend is someone who you can trust in telling everything without fear of being betrayed and who is always be and support you in a matter that you would like to achieve; not someone who back stabbing and betrayed you from behind. If the thing that i fear the most these days is really gonna happened between me n my 'best friend', I do not think that I will be able to talk to her as i used to, in fact I will just act that she never existed in my life at all, I rather to have normal friend rather than this type of 'best friend' who back stabbing me from behind!!! n Dont ever think that you will be able to see me again!!!

A best friend is not someone who secretly hide everything from you and even when you approach her, she will pretend not to be interested in the thing but in fact she is i.e. from the way she always talks about it , body language, etc. I dont like it when she does taht, i prefer her to be honest to me and she is not the friend that I used to know before.

PS: whoever read this, must have known who I referred to and you must be conscious about what I m referring to and I really meant on wht I said above!!!

No comments: