Sunday, April 22, 2007

plymouth' trip




I went to Plymouth yesterday for a day trip. It took about 2 hours to reach Plymouth from Bristol by train. I took 1144 am train to Plymouth and went back at 1825pm. Until yesterday, I had mistakenly pronounce Plymouth and no one corrected me till yesterday i was in the train and gt the correct pronunciation, it should be pronounced as Plea-mouth rather than Plai-mouth. It is a beautiful city ( something like a mixture of portsmouth becos if its harbour en southampton becos of it shopping places) en it does have a beautiful beach with alot of yachts and boats. The people are ok as well, prob almost the same like bristol .I was on the train back to Bristol when i saw a bunch of youngster who acts that they are very cool and one of them indeed tried to get my attention as i was sitting near to train window while he was nt in the train.ths days youngsters, so pathetic!!!
I bought 2 mugs fr plymouth market ( 2 for 3 pounds).

No comments: