Saturday, July 10, 2004

My Parents

I am quite proud of may parents as they have provided financial and emotional supports for me till now( six years in malaysia) although they did not finish their studies.I am not ashamed of that, instead I am very proud of my father as he came from a very poor background,has come out to work at the age of 13 and now, he is a successful businessman (because of his hardworking) and owns quite a lot of business. He is smart,kind and generous man.Although he never say or show his love by words but at least he shows it by conduct.I am not going to disappoint my parents as they work hard for me to study here and I am doing as hard as I can to make them proud of me ,I am not going to (will never) let them down .
I have a brother but he arrrr,if the way he gets girlfriends is the same as the way he studies, my parents especially my mother do not need to worry about him already, he is so unmature and always thinking of playing around without thinking of the consequences of his action. I am going to think another way to help him.
My cousin is living with me and I am going to try my best to help her, but sometimes, I have no patience. Her parents are quite worried about her as her english not very good and this is the first time she comes and study abroad.Sometimes she is quite quiet but sometimes she wants to know alot of things which i prefer to keep it

No comments: