Tuesday, April 06, 2010

educated, education?

My last night in Bristol before going for hol , so thinking of writing my blog before I go. One of the observation that I notice ths few days is on taking care of a family either small or large. I am from a small family which consists of parents n 2 children and we are very closed and sometimes as its closed till makes u think that u dont have freedom to do wht u need to do in which make u think that its nice to have a large family and in that case ur parents would not pay all attentions to u. However, I noticed one thing few days ago on a large family, it appears that children from the latter are having too much freedoms till it appears that they r not being taking care properly. I do believe that parents do play important roles in raising and contribute to the behaviour's of their children in present n future.Not only do parents play important roles raising children , but the children themselves do so as no matter how hard parents do teach their children to behave but if the children themselves never ever want to change , there is no point of doing that and wht parents could do might be just advising especially after the children have turned into adults.
I remember while I was at Earl's ct waiting for train, there was a big massive arguments between a boy n his father, they were arguing not like a father n a child but as mates :( . From my observation, there must something happened which triggered how the child reacted /rude to the child's parents. :?

No comments: